Bar / Bat Mitzvah Photography
My fee to photograph the event is $3500.
- Five hours photography coverage on the day of the event,
as well as a family portrait session which can either be at the temple or at your home.
We could have another portrait session on the day of the event before the party, to include extended family, if needed.
- A second photographer,
- A mimimum of 700 selected images in online gallery,
- An online gallery from where the high-resolution images can be downloaded, will be ready within 4 weeks after the event.
Albums are optional, and range between $950 to $1500 for digitally designed coffee table albums.
The main album is a Signature series Pictobooks 11×11 album with 40 sides (20 spreads)
This is an example of what the album cover and album design look like.
Payment structure :
Please note: NJ sales tax will be due on all amounts charged.
$1000 non-refundable retainer payable on booking.
The remainder of the fee is split as follows,
– 50% payable 6 months in advance of the event date.
– 50% payable 2 months in advance of the event date.
(If the date that the photography is booked is 8 months or closer to the day itself,
then the retainer is 50% of the full amount, and the other 50% is payable 2 months in advance.)
A set of 4×6 printed proofs can be ordered directly from me for $299
Also, extra prints can be ordered from an online gallery.
(Follow this link to see the various print options and pricing.)
Please contact me if you’d like to meet and view samples and discuss your event.
You can either email me, or phone me at 862-485-7276
Neil van Niekerk