Jerri & Clark – Central Park elopement wedding
Jerri and Clark live in Arizona, but wanted their wedding to be in New York for sentimental reasons – an elopement wedding in New York! After the small ceremony in Central Park, we hit a few of the scenic spots in New York for their portrait session – Central Park, Columbus Circle and Times Square. Jerri and Clark, it was great to meet the two of you. Best wishes for your future together!
I sent a Q&A set to Jerri and Clark, and here they are with a few words about their wedding day:
How did you first meet?
– Since I’m originally from New York and Jerri had never been there we thought it we nice to get married there. I always enjoy going back to New York for a visit. It was fun showing Jerri all the sights and sounds of the city. We enjoyed eating at some fine restaurants, going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, sightseeing in the city, and taking in a Broadway shoe.
What was your wedding inspiration?
– Our inspiration for eloping in NY was seeing photographs you took of Alvin and Lucia for their elopement in Central Park. We thought it looked like a very romantic way to get married. We tried to imagine how we would look in the different settings and poses from their wedding day photos.
What was your favorite moment during your wedding day?
– Certainly the wedding ceremony at the edge of the lake, all the great photos in Central Park, and the whole photo shoot atmosphere from that day. I think we will always remember how special it felt to have all those photos taken in those great New York City locations.
What advice would you give to future brides for their wedding day?
– Some advice to future brides would be to not let little mishaps get you down. Not everything will go perfectly but try to go with the flow and enjoy your day. Most likely the little slip ups will soon be forgotten and only the beautiful memories of the day will be remembered.
What’s next on your calendar as a couple?
– On our calendar, we’re planning on a romantic getaway to Flagstaff, AZ this Christmas Holiday.
Jerri + Clark